Recipe of the Month: Randy's Reuben Pasta Salad (January)
February 13, 2017 1 Comment
The January winner of the Randy's Pickles Recipe of the month contest goes to Carole Resnick! See below for her Randy's Reuben Pasta Salad recipe.
Randy's Reuben Pasta Salad
- 1 Pound Pasta (shape of choice), cooked according to package directions & drained
- 3 Medium Green onions, finely chopped (white and light green parts, only)
- 1 cup Sauerkraut, drained and patted dry
- 3/4 Cup Randy’s Pickles (variety of choice) drained, patted dry & chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Corned beef, cubed
- 1 1/2 Cups Swiss Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise, variety of choice
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream, variety
- 1/3 Cup Thousand Island Salad Dressing, homemade or prepared
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard, or to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Sauerkraut juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Caraway seeds (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder, or to taste
- In a large bowl combine pasta, green onions, sauerkraut, pickles, corned beef and cheese. Toss to blend and set aside.
- For dressing: In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing, mustard, juice, caraway seeds (if using), salt, pepper and garlic powder. Whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Cover bowl and chill for several hours before serving.
If your recipe is picked, we'll deliver 2 free jars to your house! Learn More