We are always looking to add quality team members to the Randy's pickles family.
- Brand Ambassador
- Demo Team
Please send any inquiries to RandysPicklesDemos@gmail.com. Please be sure to attach your resume and provide your availability. For the email subject line use "Website Application".
We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are
Randy’s Pickles, established in 2014 and located in Cleveland, Ohio, specializes in creating great tasting, natural, balanced and unique hand crafted pickles and pickled vegetable products. We’re looking for hard-working, outgoing, and passionate part-time Brand Ambassador’s in the Cleveland and Columbus areas to help us promote our product and help us grow from a regional based company to a nationwide name. If you are looking to be a part of an exciting, energetic, and fun environment, we urge you to apply!
What You Will Do
As a Brand Ambassador of Randy’s Pickles, you will be the face of the brand at in-store demos and varying events. You will be responsible to sample our product to store customers and provide retail support while at your demonstrations and events. You will be responsible to create a unique and fun customer experience in an effort to increase brand recognition and awareness. You will also be responsible to build and retain customer loyalty. You will represent the brand through a strong understanding of our product and flavors and by helping customers understand the benefit in purchasing a Randy’s Pickles product. Lastly, you will be responsible to help drive and increase in-store sales of Randy’s Pickles products. At the end of your in-store demos you will be responsible for reporting demo results in a timely manner.
This is a part time position that averages 20 hours per month. Weekends only.
You will report to the Brand Ambassador Manager.
- 21 years of age or older
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
- Ability to travel in your local region
- Weekend availability (No holidays)
- Background in customer service preferred
- Access to a computer for emails, scheduling, reporting results.
- Access to a smart phone for photo captures, emails, and schedule updates.
- Understanding of Google forms and Google Drive
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals
- Energetic, outgoing, friendly, personality
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to lift heavy items including tables and boxes up to 35 lbs.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest and resume to RandysPicklesDemos@gmail.com